My best friend just told me she's thinking about starting a blog and I sent her the link to mine and asked her if I should continue posting, and she said yes, so here I am! Please post in the comments if you have any ideas for a good name for her blog.
Finals are coming up, and I'm stressing like crazy. This means no more sleeping, and all studying. In about a week I will be practically dead. Very fun. -_-
So I know in my first post, I promised some makeup advice, so today I present to you....
5 TIPS TO MAKING YOUR EYES APPEAR LARGER WITH MAKEUP:
- Take a white pencil liner and line your bottom waterline. (If you do not know what a waterline is, don't panic, cause I gotchu - your waterline is the inner part of your lash line.) This will extend the whites of your eyes.
- DO NOT line your waterline with dark colors. You should, however, line directly below your waterline with dark brown or black eyeliner pencil. This will make your lash line appear lower than it actually is.
- ALWAYS curl your eyelashes. This is a must even if the purpose of your look isn't to make your eyes look bigger.
- Use a bright white eyeshadow, preferably shimmery, on the inner corners of your eyes. This will make your eyes appear more awake.
- Keep your eyeshadow light. Dark eyeshadow will close off your eyes and won't help make them look bigger.
Also, if you have hooded eyes like me, you must know the struggle of makeup, so here's a tip for you: when using eyeshadows, try to stick to matte colors. I'm not quite sure why this works, but it will make your eyes seem less hooded.
I think that's going to be all for today. Please, please, please comment with requests for tutorials. I'd love to hear from you.